- Time: 4 days 3 nights
- Price: On Request
Hanoi Golf Stopover – Experience three days in the capital city with rounds of golf at two of Vietnam’s best courses. Set amid breathtaking scenery, the international standard courses provide a challenge for golfers as well as a respite from the bustling city atmosphere.
- Daily breakfast
- All green fees
- 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course
- All airport transfers
- All golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP mini-coach
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
- All accommodations
- International airfare
- Personal items, drinks, and gratuities
Read the Hanoi Golf Stopover Itinerary
Start Location: Hanoi
Tour Length: 4 Days (Length can be adjusted)
Price from: On Request
We have a wide range of 3 – 5 star hotels available. To meet your preferences and budget please contact us for further information.
Extra days or rounds of golf can be added.
Day 1 – Arrival in Hanoi
Arrival Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club (B)
Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club (well designed and unusual course is scenic, challenging and enjoyable).
Day 3 – Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
Check in Hotel. Have breakfast.
9h00: Pick up at Hotel by Guide and Driver.
• Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his former residence. One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature.
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Continue city tour to one of the following museums
– Fine Arts Museum
– History Museum
– Revolutionary Museum
– War Museum
– Ethnology Museum
• Continue to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple and enjoy a one-hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarters of Hanoi.
Day 4 – Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort
Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort (scenic and well maintained layout near Tam Dao mountain; best course in the north).
After golf transfer to Hanoi Airport for departure.