- Time: 7 days 6 nights
- Price: On Request
Start and golf in Hanoi; the capital of Vietnam. Afterwards move south and golf in Saigon; the economic gateway of Vietnam. You will not only golf at both cities best golf courses but also have a chance to explore these two popular cities. Each Vietnam golf course combines different challenges to make this a memorable Vietnam golf tour.
- All accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- All green fees
- 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course
- All private sightseeing tours and all admission fees
- All domestic flights
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP mini-coach
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
- International airfare
- Personal items, drinks, and gratuities
- 4 Star Duxton Hotel
- 4 Star Sunway Hotel Hanoi
- 5 Star Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, Crown Hotel
We have a wide range of 3 – 5 star hotels available. To meet your preferences and budget please contact us for further information.
- Additional rounds of golf or sightseeing tours can be added in both cities upon request.
Read the Vietnam Golf Classic Itinerary
Start Location: Hanoi – Saigon
Tour Length: 7 Days (Length can be adjusted)
Price from: On Request
Day 1 – Arrival Hanoi
Arrival Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club
Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club (well designed and unusual course is scenic, challenging and enjoyable).
Day 3 – Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort and Transfer To Saigon
Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort (Scenic and well maintained layout near Tam Dao mountain; best course in the north). After golf in Tam Dao transfer to Hanoi Airport. Domestic flight to Saigon. Arrival Saigon Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 4 – Golf at Song Be Golf Resort
Breakfast at Hotel. Play Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (Vietnam’s first international standard golf club).
Day 5 – Golf at Vietnam Golf Country Club
Golf at Vietnam Golf Country Club (home of the Vietnam Masters).
Day 6 – Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate
Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate (beautiful Ron Fream design considered the south’s #1 course).
Day 7 – Departure
Transfer to Saigon Airport, departure.