- Time: 5 days 4 nights
- Price: Request
Danang Golf Holidays – Discover a beautiful and unspoiled beach and ultimately play at the countries three top Danang golf courses: BRG Danang Golf Club, Vinpeal Nam Hoian Golf, Montgemerie Links Vietnam with the finest hotels and beaches, all in one place. With a beautiful stay in one of the most exclusive seaside resorts what more can you wish for.
- Accommodation (Twin Share Room)
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel. Meals as indicates:
(B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Green fee caddie fee, share cart (buggy) for 18 hole
- 01 caddie per 01 golfer
- 03 rounds of golf as indicates
- Local guide speaking English
- Entrance fees (Sightseeing fee)
- No hidden cost, no extra fee
- Private car as indicates (airport, land (transfer for dinner), golf course only)
- 02 bottle per person per day
- tax & service charge
- International Airfare,
- Early check in, late check out
- Drink, Meal, Travel Insurance, Tips for driver, guide & caddie
- Spectator fee for non golfer
- Transaction fee or bank transfer fee (visa fee = 2.8%) – fees for transfer money
- Document fee (+5 USD per pax) and visa stamp fee (25 USD/stamp)
- Other service not mentioned above
- Non refund unused services
- This exclusive package will brings you to Danang Golf Holidays, in Danang City or Hoian Ancient Town.
Read the Danang Golf Holidays Itinerary
Start Location: Danang / Hoian
Tour Length: 5 Days (Length can be adjusted)
Price from: On Request
Prices are per person & quoted in US dollar. Valid until 31 Dec 2018
|4 golfers||8 golfers||12 golfers||
|Golf Package (Weekday)|
|Golf Package (Weekend)|
We have a wide range of 3 – 5 star hotels available. To meet your preferences and budget please contact us for further information.
Other course you can play:
Other Golf Tours in Danang & Hoian
Day 1 – Arrival Danang / Hoian ()
Arrival Danang airport and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight in Danang / Hoian
Day 2 – Golf in BRG Danang Golf Club (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer and Play Golf in BRG Danang Golf Club (great links golf in SE Asia). When Greg Norman checked in on the progress of the Dunes Course, in March 2010, he said: “The fact is, you’d be doing a very poor job to make a boring course out of a site like this.” Certainly Mother Nature had a gigantic hand in the formation of a layout that evokes an experience often found in seaside courses in the British Isles and southeastern Australia. Overnight in Danang / Hoian.
Day 3 – Golf in Vinpearl Nam Hoian Golf – Hoian Ancient Town 1/2 day (B, L)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer and Play Golf in Vinpearl Nam Hoian Golf. Private half day Hoi An Tour; a charming 16th century merchant town with strong Japanese and Chinese influences. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved architecture and traditional handicrafts. Overnight in Danang / Hoian.
Day 4 – Golf at Montgomerie Links Vietnam (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer and Golf at Montgomerie Links Vietnam (Scotland comes to Vietnam with Monty’s new course near China Beach). The over-arching design philosophy behind a Colin Montgomerie is to work closely with natural characteristics of the site. Montgomerie Links Vietnam has the good fortune of having truly outstanding natural features. The sandy soil, wind-blown dunes, and indigenous vegetation combine to create the framework for a very strong links golf course. The course routing is an exciting mixture of heathland and links style holes which cater to players of all abilities. Overnight in Danang / Hoian.
Day 5 – Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Free Time and Leisure. 12h00 Check out Hotel and transfer to Danang Airport for departure back home.